– Persuading affiliates, publishers and networks to work with our brands – existing strong relationships all the leading coupons/cashback publishers and emailer delivery publishers.
– Figuring out mutually beneficially beneficial payout models and terms with every affiliate.
– Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
– End-end responsibility of outbound reach, forming deals, campaign set up, tracking, integrations, delivery & reconciliation
– Coming up with new & innovative ways to promote the brand with publishers
– Ensuring latest promotions updates with publishers and strong understanding of there modes of promotions across different publisher types
– Look for, identify and onboard new publishers based on industry vertical of the client
Desired candidate will have :
– An engineering degree & minimum 3-5 years of eCommerce experience managing affiliate publishers including top coupons/cashback websites and experience in managing a team of 4-5 affiliate executives.
– Extremely good communication & analytical skills and ability to identify and persevere from any situation
– Understanding of different ways of affiliate frauds in eCommerce
– Strong negotiation skills
– Know how in CPM//CPC/CPI/CPA/CPL/CPS models
– Out of the box thinking and innovative strategies that can help improve client’s accounts
– Hard self-worker with an attitude to prove himself, hunger to learn more & passion to grow
– Ability to form and maintain good relations with publishers, affiliate networks
– High awareness & thought leadership in the client’s verticals which the candidate is handling
– Understanding of platforms / tools / technologies like Hasoffers
– Analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel
– Excel & PowerPoint