Fresher engineers with upto 1yr work experience in digital or e-commerce
• Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Gather and analyze data, identify relevant trends, do follow up analysis and prepare visualizations.
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting on key business metrics – including sales, marketing, and operations
• Conduct analysis that increases sales, improves efficiency and supports long-term growth and strategic decision-making
• Create sales and cost forecasts for the month and year
• Prepare scenario analyses and businesses cases for new initiatives as per requirement
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver business goals
• Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
• Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals
– Persuading affiliates, publishers and networks to work with our brands – existing strong relationships all the leading coupons/cashback publishers and emailer delivery publishers.
– Figuring out mutually beneficially beneficial payout models and terms with every affiliate.
– Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
– End-end responsibility of outbound reach, forming deals, campaign set up, tracking, integrations, delivery & reconciliation
– Coming up with new & innovative ways to promote the brand with publishers
– Ensuring latest promotions updates with publishers and strong understanding of there modes of promotions across different publisher types
– Look for, identify and onboard new publishers based on industry vertical of the client
Desired candidate will have :
– An engineering degree & minimum 3-5 years of eCommerce experience managing affiliate publishers including top coupons/cashback websites and experience in managing a team of 4-5 affiliate executives.
– Extremely good communication & analytical skills and ability to identify and persevere from any situation
– Understanding of different ways of affiliate frauds in eCommerce
– Strong negotiation skills
– Know how in CPM//CPC/CPI/CPA/CPL/CPS models
– Out of the box thinking and innovative strategies that can help improve client’s accounts
– Hard self-worker with an attitude to prove himself, hunger to learn more & passion to grow
– Ability to form and maintain good relations with publishers, affiliate networks
– High awareness & thought leadership in the client’s verticals which the candidate is handling
– Understanding of platforms / tools / technologies like Hasoffers
– Analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel
– Excel & PowerPoint