• Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Gather and analyze data, identify relevant trends, do follow up analysis and prepare visualizations.
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting on key business metrics – including sales, marketing, and operations
• Conduct analysis that increases sales, improves efficiency and supports long-term growth and strategic decision-making
• Create sales and cost forecasts for the month and year
• Prepare scenario analyses and businesses cases for new initiatives as per requirement
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver business goals
• Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
• Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals
|Job Category||Business Development|