• Develop ideas from scratch and write original content – blog posts, case studies,
articles, white papers, eBooks, infographics, presentations and more – that can be
utilized across multiple marketing channels.
• Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies and content
(editorial) calendars for our clients.
• Coordinate with the CEO and other team members to deliver compelling content for
all prospects across each phase of our target audiences’ buying life-cycles.
• Drive on time execution and publishing of content through your own initiative and
with the help of you designer(s).
• Partner with third party websites that can syndicate/guest post content you write
on behalf of clients.
• Ensure all content distribution activities are coordinated across all necessary social
• Strong knowledge of content marketing platforms like Taboola, Outbraind &
Colombia and ability to develop content marketing plans for our clients.
• Strong knowledge of social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
• Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal
approach to reaching various segments of clients’ targeting audiences.
• Communicating in a professional, but unique “voice” for each client; directly aligned
with each client’s thought leadership and content platform.
• Conduct content analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint
• Write PR articles and releases for the company and be end-end responsible for all
external brand communication.
Requirements of the Job
• Either graduated with 4-year degree with focus on Marketing, Journalism, or English
from a reputable university.
• Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message
into relevant and interesting content.
• Verifiable examples of your content marketing successes and wins.
• Strong project management and verbal communication skills – the ability to own
and drive a project schedule from start to finish, including managing clients.
• Subject matter expertise in B2B industry trends.
• Experience writing for a senior executive audience.
• Ability to interpret creative direction, and a willingness to learn.
• Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, original and interesting
• Minimum 3yrs+ relevant experience with similar agencies or client side