The persons will be responsible for driving the profitability of the Western/Southern region respectively, the main KRAs would be:
· Defining and achieving the Annual plans/targets that are in consistent with forecasts for clients in the West & South Region.
- Be a core team member of the Sales function for the entire region; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development. Implement performance plans according to company protocol.· Key Account Management and their retention along with being part of the weekly/monthly reviews with the clients along with the CS team .
- Report client feedback to leadership on a regular basis.· Devise a strategy for acquisition of relevant leads with the BD team, work on quick on-boarding of strategic and growth clients with regular communication with the HO team members. Maintain a C-level relationship with potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieve high client on-boarding rate.
- As the face of the Client Growth team in the region, establish CX’s culture and values in the team and ensure team adheres to the basic principles of client growth.
- Reach out to prospective retail/ecommerce, gaming and personal care clients in the region along with mapping potential clients in the BSFI and Education sector.
- Reach out to legacy businesses in the region who still adopt a weak digital approach.
- Build an on-demand/outsourced team to handle logistics, warehouse pre and post-production team for photo-shoots and take these functionsin-house when the fixed costs are justified.
- Manage the local infrastructure/office and day to day administration and expand the space as and when required.
- Represent CommerceX in local digital events and forums within West and South ecosystems and work closely to ensure quarterly PR events are conducted.
· Industry & Market Intelligence: Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for the organization. Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas.
|Job Category||Business Development, Client Sevicing, Core Management|